3-bedroom Historic residence with high ceilings and period features. Soak up historical charm at the former Beachport Police Station built in the late 1800’s.. The property contains "Hideaway" a 3 bedroom house that sleeps up to 9 guests and "The Palace" a self-contained studio (2 guests). Hideaway and The Palace are listed separately with the only shared space being the internal courtyard and the Hub Laundry. Guests are able to book the entire property if need extra room. This property has high ceilings, large rooms, thick walls to keep the summer heat out and features all the charm of yesteryear. Hideaway has just been completely refurbished adding a touch of modern and cultural influences that welcomes all nationalities and ages. Original wood fire oven in 2nd sitting room still in working order for those cool nights, while outside the 2 original jail cells and stables remains reminding us of era’s gone by. Large bathroom with 2 vanities, walk in shower and spa. A large undercover veranda encloses 2 sides of this historic house, perfect space for relaxing or entertaining with full protection from the elements. The property host's a charming enclosed courtyard. The original water well is a main feature of the landscaped rear garden. Recently refurbished and fully self-contained. 5 min walk to main street and beach. Listen to the sounds of the waves rolling in while you relax in this historic property, an entertainer’s delight. Modern bathroom containing a spa. Short walk to the main street and beaches. Great overnight stop halfway between Melbourne and Adelaide, 1 hour drive to the famous Coonawarra Wine Region and 20 minutes from Australia's number 1 steak Restaurant, “The Tasting Room at Mayura" home of the full blooded Wagyu Beef. Room for extra tents, caravans or bikes, if need at additional cost, plenty of room for parking. Fishing equipment available for hire. Guests will have private access to all parts of the main house, veranda and gardens. Internal courtyard is a shared space between the guests of Hideaway and The Palace adjourns the opposite side of the courtyard. The courtyard also hosts the hub laundry and this may be accessed by hosts/cleaners between 10am - 2pm daily.
Property Name: Hideaway
Address 1: 19 Chambers Street
City : Beachport - South Australia
Postal Code : 5280
Contact Name: Kath Hann
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The cleaning fees will be charged per accommodation type and will be as follow;
Hideaway: $ 90.00 Flat Charge (per reservation)
The Palace: $ 60.00 Flat Charge (per reservation)
BOOKING HOLIDAY RENTAL AGREEMENT: TERMS& CONDITIONS Your agreement is with Owners/ Property Managers(“we’, “us” and “our” in these Terms and Conditions) for the property known as the property. References to “you” or “yours” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party staying at the property.These Terms and Conditions from the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your normal statutory rights under Australian law.1. Making your booking - When you book the Property with us please read carefully the agreement above.If you have been quoted and have indicated the number of persons staying in your party, please note that any extra persons, including any children, who stay at the Property, will incur an extra fee and charge if they were not included in the original req If we cancel or amend your booking - We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or very occasionally cancel bookings due to unforeseen circumstances(e.g. fire, damage, etc.).If this dose happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking. We will endeavor to secure you a new booking.
5. Your accommodation - You can arrive at your accommodation after the check in time on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by the Check-out time on the Departure Date unless arranged otherwise with our Manager. If you have not arranged a late check out with the Manager and are late leaving, a late fee may be charged, according to the timing of your departure. This fee charged is at the discretion of the Manager and is done to ensure the property is ready and available for the next arriving guest.
6. Your obligations Compliance with terms: You agree to comply with the terms of rental here in and any other terms reasonably made from time and notified to you. You are responsible to ensure all members of your party, as well as any visitors and guests you permit to enter the Property and for any damage they may cause.
7. Condition of property: You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses etc. inclean and in good condition. You also agree to ensure all electrical equipment and white goods are left clean and in good condition. Any issues with any contents in the Property must be notified immediately to the Manager so that we may rectify any damage or any breakage. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, carpets or windows of the Property, nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier or neighboring properties. Where the above indicates that it is a non-smoking and pet free, you are asked to abide by the requirements strictly. Otherwise we may require additional payment for any cleaning of furniture, walls, carpets etc. in order to extinguish any damage caused by either the smokers or pets .Any lost or damaged keys, keycards, remote controls or other small items unlisted incur fees at the discretion of the Manager.General: You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence.We are not liable for any injury or loss that you or any of your invited guests may sustain while staying at our Property.You are not permitted to allow more people to stay at the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay at the Property.If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you.
8 - Departure: You agree to leave the Property no later than specified Check out time on your departure date. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and will incur extra charges.We ask that you leave the Property clean, tidy, dishes cleaned and put away and garbage taken out etc.Should you leave the property in a state that requires additional cleaning,this will incur additional charges.We also ask that secure the Property and ensure you close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
9 - Children: If there is no specification that this means there is no age restriction for children. Age restrictions sometimes apply to a Property when it is not equipped nor is it appropriate or suitable rental for young children due to the number of hazardous objects or furniture and Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their Pets both inside and outside the Property.
10 - Departure cleaning: Before departure, all food must be removed from refrigerators, rubbish put outside in the bins provided and all crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.We charge a nominal departure cleaning fee that does not cover full costs. Should the Property be left in a condition which requires extra attention by our cleaners, including emptying refrigerators, washing dishes, emptying dishwasher etc. we will charge you an additional fee.Repairs: We hope you will advise us immediately of any repairs, damage or breakage that may have arisen or where repairs need to be made as soon as possible. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours to access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs. Additional fee may apply for reasons as stated below:· Property or furnishings, Dirt or and other mess which requires additional cleaning, Lost or damaged items including keys,remote control, walls or carpets and· any other cost incurred by Owners due to Holiday renter’s stay.
11. Any complaints or problems - Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.It is essential that you contact the Manager if any problem arises so that it can be speedily .It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified.If any complaint or issue cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of your stay.
12. Governing law - This Rental Agreement between you and us is governed by the laws of Australia and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the courts of the State Territory of Australia as nominated above.