Beachport has plenty of beauty with its sandy beaches which stretch around Rivoli Bay offering spectacular views, surfing, fishing and safe swimming.Spectacular views of the rugged coastline along the Bowman Scenic Drive will have you reaching for your camera to capture the beauty of the various moods of the Southern Ocean. Take a walk on the states 2nd longest jetty measuring 772meter’s.With vast wildernesses, world-class food and wine, abundant wild life and COVID-safe practices part of the norm, there’s never been a better time to plan a socially distant holiday in South Australia.Great overnight stop halfway between Melbourne and Adelaide, 1 hour drive to the famous Coonawarra Wine Region and 25 minutes from Australia's number 1 steak Restaurant, “The Tasting Room at Mayura" home of the full blooded Wagyu Beef.
The Castle offers views over the lagoon and Beachport from the rear balcony. Plenty of room for parking and is pet friendly. Guests will have private access to all parts of the house and rear yard. Based in a central location just a short 5 min walk to the beach, shops and restaurant.
The entire residence has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, sleeps 9 with loads of room for large families. The Castle is spread over 2 levels with the open plan kitchen, lounge, dining area on the top level with direct access to the rear balcony, the perfect place to relax on a warm summer’s night. The top level also houses the main bathroom/toilet along with 3 bedrooms, the first bedroom has a queen bed and features a private door opening onto the rear balcony. The second bedroom contains a sturdy bunk bed, double on bottom with a single on top as well as a standalone single bed, while the third bedroom has a single bed.
The stairway situated by the front door takes you to the newly refurbished downstairs area where you will find the 2nd bathroom/toilet, the 4th Queen bedroom along with the second lounge area complete with a comfortable couch and tv -perfect for teenagers or couple’s retreat. The Laundry is also situated downstairs with washer and dryer, a sliding glass door gives you access to the rear yard where your family pet has plenty of room to enjoy. Fully self-contained and all linen provided.
Property Name: The Castle
Address 1: 24 Corigliano St
City : Beachport - South Australia
Postal Code : 5280
Contact Name: Kath Hann
- Coffee machine
- Pet bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 living area's
- 2 toilets
- enclosed yard
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in
- After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate and service fee.
- We may be able to issue a refund if a guest has to cancel because of an emergency. but evidence must be provided
- If guests is unable to travel as per new restrictions imposed from a result of Covid 19 than a full refund will be provided.
- We send refunds immediately upon cancellation and they usually show up within 3-5 days, but sometimes it takes as long as 7 days before they reflect on the original payment method.
Terms and Conditions
Guests must clean up after their own pets, cleaning up when nature calls is the responsibility of the guests.
No dog or cat hair to be on the beds or furniture.
If this isn’t followed an extra fee will be applied for cleaning.
If your pet has had an accident inside, you will find a cleaning kit located in the upstairs main bedroom wardrobe.
Uncleaned pet poo/urine stains will incur payment of professional steam clean.
Guests must clean the BBQ if used and remove all rubbish to the trash packs located at front of house. A separate bin is provided for cans and bottles for recycling.
Bins go out on Monday evenings, red bin every week with yellow/green bins alternate weeks.
No parties or loud music.
If extra guests are staying you must contact the Manager to advise so the correct rate can be provided.
All dishes to be washed and put away.
Wet towels to be placed in bathroom.
Key to be replaced in the lock box.
No smoking.No tents or caravans unless advised.
$120 per reservation. Add $35 fee if guests are checking in with pets.
Children under 2 stay for free
BOOKING HOLIDAY RENTAL AGREEMENT: TERMS& CONDITIONS
Your agreement is with Owners/ Property Managers (“we’, “us” and “our” in these Terms and Conditions) for the property known as the property.
References to “you” or “yours” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party staying at the property.
These Terms and Conditions from the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your normal statutory rights under Australian law.
1. Making your booking - When you book the Property with us please read carefully the agreement above. If you have been quoted and have indicated the number of persons staying in your party, please note that any extra persons, including any children, who stay at the Property, will incur an extra fee and charge if they were not included in the original reservation.
2. If we cancel or amend your booking - We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or very occasionally cancel bookings due to unforeseen circumstances(e.g. fire, damage, etc.).If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking. We will endeavor to secure you a new booking.
3. Your accommodation - You can arrive at your accommodation after the check in time on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by the Check-out time on the Departure Date unless arranged otherwise with our Manager. If you have not arranged a late check out with the Manager and are late leaving, a late fee may be charged, according to the timing of your departure. This fee charged is at the discretion of the Manager and is done to ensure the property is ready and available for the next arriving guest.
4. Your obligations Compliance with terms: You agree to comply with the terms of rental here in and any other terms reasonably made from time and notified to you. You are responsible to ensure all members of your party, as well as any visitors and guests you permit to enter the Property and for any damage they may cause.
5. Condition of property: You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses etc. in clean and in good condition. You also agree to ensure all electrical equipment and white goods are left clean and in good condition. Any issues with any contents in the Property must be notified immediately to the Manager so that we may rectify any damage or any breakage. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, carpets or windows of the Property, nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier or neighboring properties.
Where the above indicates that it is a non-smoking and pet free, you are asked to abide by the requirements strictly. Otherwise we may require additional payment for any cleaning of furniture, walls, carpets etc. in order to extinguish any damage caused by either the smokers or pets .Any lost or damaged keys, keycards, remote controls or other small items unlisted incur fees at the discretion of the Manager.
6. General: You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence. We are not liable for any injury or loss that you or any of your invited guests may sustain while staying at our Property. You are not permitted to allow more people to stay at the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay at the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you.
7. Departure: You agree to leave the Property no later than specified Check out time on your departure date. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and will incur extra charges. We ask that you leave the Property clean, tidy, dishes cleaned and put away and garbage taken out etc. Should you leave the property in a state that requires additional cleaning, this will incur additional charges. We also ask that secure the Property and ensure you close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
8. Children: If there is no specification that this means there is no age restriction for children. Age restrictions sometimes apply to a Property when it is not equipped nor is it appropriate or suitable rental for young children due to the number of hazardous objects .
9. Departure cleaning: Before departure, all food must be removed from refrigerators, rubbish put outside in the bins provided and all crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. We charge a nominal departure cleaning fee that does not cover full costs. Should the Property be left in a condition which requires extra attention by our cleaners, including emptying refrigerators, washing dishes, emptying dishwasher etc. we will charge you an additional fee.
10. Repairs: We hope you will advise us immediately of any repairs, damage or breakage that may have arisen or where repairs need to be made as soon as possible. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours to access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs. Additional fee may apply for reasons as stated below:· Property or furnishings, Dirt or and other mess which requires additional cleaning, Lost or damaged items including keys, remote control, walls or carpets and· any other cost incurred by Owners due to Holiday renter’s stay.
11. Any complaints or problems - Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible. It is essential that you contact the Manager if any problem arises so that it can be speedily .It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. If any complaint or issue cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of your stay.
12. Governing law - This Rental Agreement between you and us is governed by the laws of Australia and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the courts of the State Territory of Australia as nominated above.